I got to thinking the other day about things/people that I miss. If I could have one day to bring back all the things I miss, here are the top ten things I would do that day.
1) Wake up to my dad’s delicious French Toast. I haven’t had it in so long…I’m thinking that needs to be a Christmas morning request.
2) Play some old school games. Loopin Louie with my AZ cousins. Pogs. Chinese jump rope with old church friends. Good times.
3) Watch Full House, Step by Step and Family Matters
4) Get the original niche (my college friends) together for lunch. Raven’s Revenge and candy necklaces for dessert.
5) Remake a ridiculous sunscreen commercial with Tianna. Or go report on a random wild fire.
6) Recreate my truly epic 13th birthday party
7) Do a quick time travel to the summer Joe and I met. Relive our first date, work a couple hours at the In N Out where we met and hang out with the people who worked there that summer.
8) Plan a wedding. Not my own, some one elses
9) Go to a DC Talk concert. Say what you will about 90s Christian music, but that band was awesome.
10) Find the priceless family heirloom rings I lost when I was 13. And while I’m looking for lost rings, I’d find Joe’s wedding ring.