Okay so my last post inspired me to create a 2011 Bucket List. It’s basically a list of resolutions, but I had to rename it after my rant on how much I hate New Year’s resolutions. I will say this though, the bucket list is not general, boring or aimed at making me a better person. Its simply a list of 10 single acts that I want to accomplish in 2011. It was also created because I have a tendency to get excited about doing things and then when I actually have time to do them I forget about them completely. Hopefully with a list floating around in cyber space I’ll remember to do at least half of them. So here it is, my 2011 bucket list:
- Audition for community theater
- Make baked goods for my nieghbors, deliver them and pretend that its not wierd that I’m finally introducing myself after living here for a year and a half.
- Volunteer one Saturday at the soup kitchen with my church
- Take surf lessons. And yes, I will absolutely post video footage of this one so you can laugh at my ridiculous surf “skills.”
- Read 5 books off of my reading list
- Write a story. Long. short, children’s, a parable it doesn’t matter I just need to write one!
- Visit the Huntington Library
- Visit Pageant of the Masters
- Go to a professional basketball game.
- Surprise my hubby with a kitchenaid pasta attachement for absolutely no reason (don’t you dare tell him about this)
If anyone wants to help me with these things or just wants to do them with me, let me know. Things are always more fun with a buddy!